Online Banking Features
Online Banking allows our customers to view the following information online:
- Balance inquires on checking, savings, CDs, loans accounts, and more
- Inquires by check number or amount
- Transaction search by multiple criteria
- Account statements:
- Previous statement
- Current statement
- Previous business day
- Current business day
- Account data can be exported to popular financial management applications such as
QuickenTM and Microsoft MoneyTM plus comma separated (.csv)
- Maturity dates
- View front and back of check images and deposit slips
- Online statements available in Adobe Acrobat format(PDF)
- Interest information, current and previous year
- Activity information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Scheduled transfers
- Change login user ID and password
- Change e-mail address
- Online help
All accounts can be enabled or disabled for online banking access on a customer or account level.
If you would like to sign up for Online Banking, please contact our bank.
Find out how to sign up for Mobile Banking.
Find out how to sign up for eAlerts.